Plotting a graph of an equation is very helpful in many subjects – solving limits, determining domains, calculating integrals, solving absolute min & max problems, and of course when investigating functions.
There are a lot of free online graph plotters out there. After trying many of them, I found my favorite one and I always use it when I need a graph quickly. I also use it for my solutions here 🙂
I recommend the following free online graph plotter:
- It is online – no need to install anything and it is available from any device – anytime, anywhere.
- It is free
- It recognizes any x,y equation. You don’t need to reach the y=f(x) form.
- It can show different graphs together in different colors.
- Shows domains of inequalities.
- It has a helpful keyboard with math signs and built-in functions.
- You can figure out the exact intercepts only when they are integers. Otherwise, you will see the point of interception in the graph, but will not see its exact value.
I hope it will help you too!